Jewelry Sales Analyst
Jewelry Sales Analyst:
- Create trendy jewelry.
- Handle the product development including giving new concepts to designer.
- Select the design, price it in certain quality by keeping in mind the customers.
- Will approve CAD generated designs and will find suppliers.
- Will coordinate with factories to make a sample.
- Will price sample in various quality to be offered to different customers.
- Will make presentations for customer meetings and fulfill customer requirements.
- Assists development of price/performance maps prices to aid new product price decisions.
- Maintains competitive pricing model used to aid existing product price decisions.
- Assists stage-gate activities/deliverables so product development priorities are met.
- Delivers monthly product line sales, volume and profitability reports.
- Maintain regular communication with customers to ensure on-going customer satisfaction and to identify new up-sell opportunities.
- Coordinates special order product processes and product certification processes.
- Performs product content updates to internal and external websites.
*The employer requires Gemologist Diploma, High School Diploma/GED and 24 months experience required as Jewelry Analyst, Sales, Account Assist. to Jewelry, Public Relations or Marketing.
Mail resume to Bhindi K. International, Attn: Ketan. 18508 Pioneer Blvd., Artesia, CA 90701.