TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
WELCOME TO THE BHINDI.COM WEBSITE
Tampering with the site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the site are prohibited and will be reported.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Bhindi Jewellers or its Associates be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that result from your use of or inability to use Bhindi.com, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from Bhindi.com that results in mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. The foregoing Limitation of Liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim, even if an authorized representative of Bhindi.com has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. As a user of Bhindi.com, you hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through Bhindi.com. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
REAL TIME INVENTORY STATUS
We advise all our customers to call our retail location at (562)402-8755 before purchase to know the real-time inventory status of any jewelry product in question. If in case the jewelry item you have purchased from us has already been sold, we will contact you within 24-48hrs with alternative and/or refund options.
Online prices and selection are generally lower than those in our showrooms. These prices only apply to our online store and would not be offered in-store. Prices and offers are subject to change. All online sales are applicable to online products only, and will not be applicable for in-store products.
ERRORS ON OUR SITE
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without any prior notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Bhindi Jewellers reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Bhindi.com will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Bhindi.com Online Return Policy.
INTENDED FOR USERS OVER 13
Bhindi.com is intended for use by individuals 13 years of age or older. Bhindi.com is not directed to use by children under the age of 13. Users under the age of 13 must get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site, specifically with regards to purchasing and payment processing.
TERMINATION OF USE
Bhindi.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Bhindi.com at anytime. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. Bhindi.com reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Bhindi.com at any time without prior notice.
PAYING FOR YOUR ORDER
You may pay for your orders with major credit cards issued in the United States of America. Currently, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
VALIDATING YOUR ORDER
After you place an order using the ‘Bhindi Box’ shopping feature, we will cross check the information you provide for validity, by verifying your method of payment AND billing address. Orders placed will only be processed and verified against your billing address only. We will not accept any orders unless the billing address is provided. An alternative shipping address is prohibited. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address or phone number you have given us with the order.
Under most circumstances, your credit or debit card will not be charged if we reject an order, but we shall process a refund if an accidental charge has been made against your card.
An electronic receipt or any other form of order confirmation will not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Bhindi.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
ORDER LIMITATIONS/LIMITED QUANTITIES
Bhindi.com reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will generally attempt to notify you using the e-mail address or phone number you gave us when you placed the order.
Bhindi.com may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. Bhindi.com also reserves the right to reject any order you place with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same Bhindi.com account, the same credit card, and orders that use the same billing address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by using the e-mail address or phone number you provided at the time the order was made. Bhindi.com reserves the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
You may return merchandise purchased at Bhindi.com if it meets the guidelines below.
Important: If you have any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact Bhindi Jewellers immediately by phone (562-402-8755) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). RMA numbers are only valid for a 10-day period given from the actual purchase date. Not from the day requested.
- Bhindi.com. provides a 10-day, no-questions-asked, exchange on all products and services purchased of equal or higher value items, except Special Custom Order items.
- If you wish to return your purchase for a refund, you may do so within 10 days of original purchase date. You will be charged a 10% restocking fee. The original shipping charges and insurance fee will also be deducted from the amount of your credit.
- Returns are ONLY applicable if the original security tag remains intact on the product in question. Our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item/s. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Bhindi Jewellers), or damaged cannot be accepted for return.
- Return requests made AFTER 10 days from original purchase date will NOT be honored. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please note that nose pins or nose rings are the only items that are not allowed to be exchanged or returned due to health concerns.
- Items in the “Special Offers” category are final and non-refundable or non-exchangeable. These items will not be accepted if returned, and no credit will be issued. All sales for these items are final.
- If you wish to cancel or changed your mind about Special Custom Order items, you will be charged a 35-50% restocking fee, as well as shipping charges & insurance fee.
- In case of a return, a credit will only be issued after we receive the merchandise in question. You will have to ship the item along with shipping insurance. Bhindi Jewellers will not compensate for this shipment.
- Upon receiving the goods in question, Bhindi Jewellers will ONLY open the package IF an RMA number is clearly printed on the top of the package, and will ONLY do so under video surveillance to ensure that each ‘said’ item has been returned. If no RMA number is printed, the package will be returned unopened to the sender and any additional shipping costs for returns will be charged to the customer.
- Remember, Bhindi.com items cannot be returned in person to any retail location. All returns must be made through US postal service, FedEx, or UPS only. Securely pack the merchandise and remember to insure your package. Please keep the tracking number and relevant details, in the rare case that the package is lost or misplaced.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for the return transit time, plus an additional 4 business days upon receipt for the return to be completed and the refund to be issued to your account.
The following terms must be met if you wish to return any product:
- The return must be made within 10 days from original purchase date.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition
- The original security tag must remain attached.
- You must pay all return shipping expenses & insurance.
- Display the RMA number prominently on the outside of the box.
Upon receipt of the returned merchandise in good order in accordance with the above and within 10 days of purchase date, we will issue the appropriate credit, not including the shipping, insurance and restocking fee.
Bhindi's Online Department
18508 Pioneer Blvd
Artesia, CA, 90701
All orders placed on this site are subject to product availability and will be shipped according to Bhindi Jewellers shipping policies. In the rare event that your order never arrives, notification of lost items must be received within 5 days from receipt of the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Bhindi.com will only ship to a validated billing address. Alternative shipping addresses are prohibited. If you are purchasing an item after our business hours, you can email us at email@example.com and a Bhindi Jewellers representative will contact you within 24-48 hours.
ORDERS EXCEEDING $1,500
Bhindi.com will require customers to fill out a credit authorization form if the order placed exceeds the amount of $1,500. The will be available to you at the point of checkout. Please fully complete it and send it to us only via fax at (562) 865-6586 or a scanned image through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This procedure is for the security of both our customer’s safety and ours. If in the case that a customer has not filled out the preceding form, Bhindi Jewellers has the right to withhold all orders until we have received a fully completed form.
Bhindi.com attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display of the color depends, in part, upon the monitor you are using, as well as each individuals’ perception and eyesight. The majority of our items is hand-made and contains natural stones. That being the case, certain items may contain inaccuracies or imperfections. We request the customer to inspect the image thoroughly before making any purchase. If in doubt, we advise that you contact us at (562) 402-8755 to gain further clarity. Exchanges/Returns based on product imperfections (such as stone color, symmetry, vibrancy, etc.) will NOT be honored.
Bhindi.com attempts to show all the details of our jewelry during which the accuracy of the size may not be visible through the picture. We attempt to put all the sizes for all products for your information. However, in which case they are not displayed on our website it is up to the customer to perform their due diligence to contact us at (562) 402-8755 to obtain these facts before purchase.
LLADRO LEGAL NOTE
The Lladro brand is a registered brand, property of Lladro, S.A. and Lladro Usa Inc. (henceforth generically denominated "Lladro"). The use of copyright of the products and photographs which appear on this website belong to Lladro. The use on this website of the Lladro brand and of the products is for purely commercial purposes, and does not constitute the acquisition of rights of the brand or products. The owner of this website is neither the representative nor legal agent of Lladro, and therefore has no right or authority to assume or create obligations in the name of said companies.
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, some cookies are controlled by ROLEX SA which applies the following Cookies Policy.
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
Bhindi.com reserves the right to correct, update, modify or otherwise change the terms and conditions of sale, information, and prices at any time at our sole discretion and without notice. Bhindi.com, it agents, affiliates or employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of any of the information contain in or received from this site
Appraisals, Grading Reports and Lab Certificates are in part, subjective, and may vary as to qualities and descriptions depending upon the agent, laboratory, appraiser and the scientific methods applied. The user hereby acknowledges that the use of this site and its recourses, information and services shall be solely at his/her own discretion.
Bhindi.com, its products, images, logos and all other items contained in this site are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. It is expressly prohibited to reproduce, use, modify or in any way display or distribute this information without permission. User further agrees that these conditions cannot be modified by any oral statements or any other dealings between Bhindi.com and the user.
The User also covenants and agrees that venue and jurisdiction for resolution of any dispute arising from or relating in any way to merchandise purchased from this site, or use of any information in this site, shall be in Artesia, California, U.S.A.